Certainly there are more daring ideas than saying hello, but few more important and meaningful.
What’s going on in the world when we don’t acknowledge people around us?
Do we even care about, or want to seek out, a little more kindness?
Hello starts a whole new day. (And what do we really have besides the now?)
Little things today make a difference tomorrow. Say hello from the heart.
This is your dialog. Your revolution. It starts inside you. Say hello.
The smallest gesture… the biggest smile… your voice, your confidence, the truth inside you will…
- Boost your energy and open up an entirely new perspective.
- Add a splash of entertainment and break up the daily grind.
- Fight loneliness.
- Supercharge your confidence.
- Download your heart and head with a greater sense of connection.
- Allow you to see the best when it feels like the good stuff has been sucked from the day.
- Transform how you see yourself (and the world).
- Allow you to drift off to sleep feeling different – better.
- And, maybe even rack up a few good karma points. (‘Cause we could all use that.)
Say hello. Create a kinder world. Small gestures mean the most. Read More >
HELLO BLOG POSTS
Not because it’s nice. Because you want something better for yourself.
You want to achieve?
“Humans like to engage in […]
My amazing grandmother will be 100 years-old next month.
When I was a kid, she’d come into the house, hug […]
Beauty has her way of showing up in the most unlikely places. Oil slick rainbows floating atop cavernous pothole […]
PINKY: Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
THE BRAIN: Same thing we do every night, Pinky – […]
No two mothers are alike, but every mom started out exactly the same: as a little girl, tiny hands, […]
Raise your hand if you survived winter.
Again if you’re optimistic about sunshiny days. (I imagine several in a row… […]